Have you always wanted to play as Caesar, leading your colony of Apes to a better life?
Now you can!
Walking Problem is proud to present, the Planet of the Apes mod: RimWorld of the Apes!
You can play either as Apes or meet Apes factions in the game. There are 2 distinct factions of Apes, the enlightened apes who do not want war, and the rogue apes that believes that the only way to get peace to wipe out other races.
– 4 different types of Apes: Chimpanzee, Bonobo, Orangutan, Gorilla
– Chimps and Bonobos are generally the mainstay of the apes, that are flexible and balanced in most ways
– Orangutans are incredibly intelligent, perhaps even more so than Humans
– Gorillas are the guardians of the apes factions, being the most resilient and most powerful among the apes
– Child and Juvenile textures included
– Apes are generally faster and stronger than humans
– Apes however cannot wear human apparels (which is what human uses to level the playing field)
– Apes likes to be naked, do not mind eating insects, sleeping on the ground, eating raw food or eating without table.
– Apes can use human weapons
– Appropriate backstories for Apes that correspond to their individual strength and weaknesses
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://walkingproblem.com/
FORUM LINK: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=36793.0
NON-STEAM DOWNLOAD: http://walkingproblem.com/sdm_downloads/rimworld-of-the-apes-1-0/
STEAM DOWNLOAD: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1198933031
DEVELOPER’S DISCORD: https://discord.gg/W2Vb27T
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://fb.com/walkingproblem
Powered By: Humanoid Alien Framework 2.0 by Erdelf
Get Humanoid Alien Framework 2.0 here: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=839005762