Have you watched Games of Thrones?
Have you wish that you are Daenerys Targaryen leading an army of slaves, maidens, Unsullieds and Dothrakis?
NOW YOU CAN! Brought to your by the infamous Walking Problem Studios that had brought you the abominations of Minions and Smurfs Mods – we bring you the Games of Thrones slavery into your RimWorld.
BACKSTORY (Walkblem Slavers Holdings):
Walkblem Slavers are corporations under the massive Walkblem Slavers Holdings that had found success in the Rim Worlds, despite being outlawed in the Glitter Worlds and Civilised Planetary Systems. Walkblem Slavers primarily sells both their proprietary slaves as well as the common free slaves that are already common place in the Rim Worlds. They have no interests in politics and are willing to accept almost all form of goods in the purchase of their slaves.
Walkblem Slaves can be purchase from your resident Walkblem Corporation on your planet, as well as from our franchised orbital trade ships that wanders around the RimWorlds.
The Dothraki are nomadic horse-mounted warriors, who sweep across the vast central plains of the RimWorlds in search of plunder. Their reputation as fierce fighters attracted the attention of Walkblem Slavers Corporation, the corporation started selling Dothrakis as their latest warrior for sale.
The Unsullied are elite warrior-eunuchs bred and trained by corporations under the Walkblem Slavers Holdings. These slave-eunuchs, who have been trained from birth to fight, are renowned for their utter discipline on the battlefield and loyalty to their assigned master. They do not act independently, will protect their master faithfully and will fight to the death upon being ordered to.
Highly sought after slaves, euphemistically and affectionately named as Sallys by Walkblem Slavers Holdings, are priced for their ability to make any colonist happy with their unique skills. They are known to be indispensable in the psychological management of the colonies they are employed in, given how harsh life is in the RimWorlds. Often describe as “They have only one job”, the famous marketing line used to sell Sallys is by the legendary Petyr Baelish, “All desires are valid to a man with a full purse.”
Slavery is generally outlawed (and phased out due to glitter technologies) in most of Glitterworld Planets and the civilised planetary systems. However, slavery is still widespread in the Rim Worlds. Walkblem Slavers Holdings’ Work Slaves are the worst kept secret in the slavery market. Renowned for their absolute obedience and loyalty, they are considered a “safer” alternatives to “free slaves” that are already commonly sold in the Rim Worlds.
Maidens serves as handmaidens and maids to the colonists who are willing to buy them. Their job mainly is to help out with the management of the house and its cleanliness. It is also heard that they give good massages to their masters.
- 5 types of slaves to choose from (according to your needs)
- There are 3 ranks of Unsullied – Infantry, Officer and Commanders.
- There are 3 ranks of Dothraki – Dothrak, Ko and Khal.
- Higher ranking Unsullied & Dothraki can fight longer and move faster than their subordinates (thus reflected in their cost)
- Dothraki essentially have 2 lives. When the mounted Dothraki is killed, it will respawn as a unmounted version of the Dothraki
- Slaves can only be purchased via the resident Walkblem Slavers corporation(s) on the planet, or via orbital tradeships.
- You can also send a caravan to the nearest Walkblem Slavers slave camp to purchase your slaves.
- Slaves comes with different age group: child, teenager and adult. Child and teenage slaves are cheaper, but your morals will be tested
- Sallys will make your colony, the happiest people on the planet (unless you hate women or you are too righteous)
- Maidens and Work Slaves takes care of different work.
- All slaves comes ready for work. Training is only required for Obedience (for assigning a master for them) and Release (if you want them as foot soldiers)
- May release a weapons, armor and apparel mods so that your colonists can dress just like the slaves
- May add more work that the work slaves and the maidens can do (RimSlaves is powered by Minions Mod’s engine; if developed, will be released for both)
- May work on more Games of Thrones related mod, if there is a demand (and if I’m able to do it) – perhaps a pet Dragon?
HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THE MOD!
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://walkingproblem.com/
FORUM LINK: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32265.0
STEAM DOWNLOAD: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=922660930
NON-STEAM DOWNLOAD: http://walkingproblem.com/sdm_downloads/rimslaves-ver3-0/
DEVELOPER’S DISCORD: https://discord.gg/W2Vb27T
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://fb.com/walkingproblem
FACEBOOK DISCUSSION GROUP: http://fb.com/groups/walkingproblemstudios/
Version 3.0 Developer Note:
It had been a long time coming, for this update to the wildly popular Game of Thrones inspired RimSlaves mod. Due to the popularity the mod, we will be creating more Game of Thrones related mods in the future – White Walkers mod (will be done first) and Targaryen mod are currently being planned.
This Ver3.0 is a massive massive update for RimSlaves. Other than implementing the new work abilities that had been introduced in Minions 4.2 into RimSlaves, we have added a totally new unit: The Dothraki. The Dothraki is an extremely time consuming addition, we have created more than 117 individual texture; the dothraki comes with 6 texture variants, and each variant have its own unique texture for the rank of Ko and the rank of Khal. Not only that, the mounted dothraki will turn into a unmounted dothraki after it is killed in battle, in which, means another 18 variant of dothraki texture. The Dothraki thus is a very different sort of combat unit as opposed to the Unsullied. Dothraki is unarmored, but it moves very quickly and hits very hard. It essentially have 2 lives, in which it will revive as a unmounted Dothraki after it is killed. It can only do one work ability – rescue wounded (Unsullieds can rearm traps, Dothraki can’t).
Other than the new unit, we have also caved in to popular demand, to add more “racial diversity” to the slaves. We have added numerous new skin variations to the various type of slaves, all in accordance to what we see in the Game of Thrones series. Other than that, we decided to test the players moral compass, by adding Child and Teenage age slaves for Maiden, Sally and Work Slaves: the child and teenage slaves are cheaper, good for colonies that are short of cash, however, are you ready to face the moral challenge of owning a child Sally or a teenage Work Slaves? We shall see.
And of course, we have added A Dog Said support, as per in the Minions 4.2 update – another of the highly demanded update to RimSlaves, so that the players can keep their slaves around longer. I would highly recommend you guys to turn your slaves into cyborgs – you will surprise how powerful they will become – especially the fighting slaves.
What’s next for RimSlaves? We may be looking to adding slave clothings which you can buy for your colonists to wear. Or maybe allowing you to buy Unsullied spears or the Dothraki arakhs? Or even let your colonists have hair like a Dothraki. Stay tuned!
VER 3.0 CHANGELOG:
– added child and teenage version of work slaves, maiden and sallys
– added “racial diversity” or different skin tones for work slaves, maiden and sallys
– added dothraki as a new type of slave for purchase
– there are 36 different texture made for the dothrakis
– added dothrak horse (not for sale though)
– added sound effects for dothraki
– improved efficiency in cleaning, mining, harvesting and chopping ability with ChJees’ codes
– fixed work slave no pants texture issue
– added delivery resource to construction site/frame to work slave
– added deconstruct ability to work slave
– added repair ability to work slave
– added A Dog Said support via “LBE’s A Dog Said Easy Patcher” mod (the slaves uses animal parts)
VER 2.0 CHANGELOG:
– Updated to A17
– Increase frequency of Saluting and Pleasuring
– Some change to the codes to the slaves’ works
VER 1.1 CHANGELOG:
– improved balancing in nuzzling (lesser) and costing (more expensive for sallys)
– increase temperature range for the slaves
– created slave-specific job codings apart from the minions mod to remove error
– removing caravan ability from work slave
– weaker health for work slave