I am proud to announce that PokéRim – A Pokémon mod is currently in the plans.
- All 151 1st Generation Pokémons
- Pokéballs which allow you to “tame” creatures on explosion (4 types: Pokéball, Greatball, Ultraball, Masterball)
- Crafting Pokéballs on your own.
- Pokéballs can be used on other animals, not just Pokémons – allows you to “catch” tough to tame creatures like Thrumbo or Megasloths.
- All Pokémons have varying rarity – some are very common – some are just hard to come by.
- Mewtwo will only appear after you catch all 149 Pokémons (minus Mewtwo and Mew) <--- mechanics of how this will happen is still under consideration
- Mew is an extreme rare creature, will only appear on event <-- mechanics of how to make this way more rare than Thrumbos are under consideration as well
- Will try to find out if there is way to turn the Pokémon into a Pokéball, which can be equipped by the Pawn, and be released and used in combat by a click of a button <-- no promises on this one
Let me know what you guys think!